Sunday 21 October 2012

Raspberry Rose

Morning everyone

Yesterday I headed off with my friend to a Craft Fair and came home with three new cds.  So last night I couldn't wait to have a play with them.  This is the first card I made, and is Raspberry Rose from the cd "Fruit and Nut Fairies" volume 1 by Hinny Bop Designs.

Working in Craft Artist I decoupaged the background topper and added Raspberry Rose, both from the cd.  I then made the two backing papers to match.  I made a brush from a toadstool image on the cd and added the toadstool border.  I finished off the card with a flourish, which I coloured to match the rest of the card.

Thankyou for dropping in.

Catherine x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Catherine gorgeous card I do like the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete